Mumbai - Santacruz
Qualification: UG - BHM - Hotel Management, PG - Any Postgraduate
- Maximizing revenue of rooms, meetings and conferences by forecasting, inventory management, availability controls and pricing strategy.
- Optimize segment mix by analyzing segment trends.
- Analyzing the competition for each market segment, revenue from each type of business and results from distribution channels and reassessing strategy accordingly.
- Managing pricing strategies as per budgets, competition, ad-hoc business and current trend.
- Approve and/or implement sell strategies for all group proposals.
- Managing all the online agencies appropriately and display the rates and room inventory of the hotels .
- Monitoring over competitive pricing.
- Annual budgeting along with the General Manager and sales team.
- Communicating all rates, packages & sales strategy to reservation and front office departments.
- Managing room and rate controls to ensure revenues optimization.
- Communicating rate and space availability to the hotel sales team, reservation agents
- Planning and assisting in recruiting in line with company guidelines.
- Driving the rates for the Rate for proposal (RFP).Providing technical support to Reservations on up selling and negotiating techniques.
Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as an Assistant Revenue Manager/Executive in a reputed hotel.