Qualification: UG - BHM - Hotel Management, PG - Any Postgraduate
- Handle Front Office duty including Check In & Check Outs
- Attend calls/Guest Queries & furnish information about the hotel
- Maintain Guest Data/LIU Files/Arrival/Departure list/Room Reservation
- Assigning duty to the sub ordinates/Preparing duty roaster
- Attend meetings and training sessions.
- Ensure your shift team has current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events.
- Advise your shift team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel that day
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work.
- Manage Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and completely
- Maintain the professional appearance of the Front Desk with a focus on hospitality and Guest service
- To supervise housekeeping , keep in check up-to-date stationary items, eatables and other administrative purposes.
- To be of assistance to, the administrative heads of the organization.
- Must be able to communicate in English writing and speaking and other languages are advantages.
- The candidate should have pleasant personality and should be good with words.
- The candidate should be able to give extra hours when situation demands.
- Team Player.
- Good Knowledge of Computer.
- Only Females required